Each year hurricane season begins on June 1st, and for South Florida, the storms typically start to peak in August and September, but it is always best to be prepared as one of these massive could come ashore anytime during the hurricane season. Having essential supplies and preparing ahead of time could truly be a life saver.
Unfortunately, it seems that when a hurricane does threaten any area, a lot of people rush out at the last minute to get the supplies that they need, like water, non-perishable food, gas for vehicles and other items, only to find stores have run out of many of these essential items.
Preparing ahead of time will alleviate a lot of the potential stress and anxiety of being in a last-minute, very rushed and chaotic situation looking for the essential items that you need, but can't find them, anywhere.
The time to prepare is now, and the Rick Case Automotive Group "makes it easy" to get ready.
As a community service, the digital edition of the 2023 Rick Case Hurricane Preparedness & Survival Guide is now available ONLINE. Just scan the first QR code below or click HERE to review on your PC, Mac, android or iPhone. This expanded 32-page guide is packed-full with suggested hurricane preparation information, including:
• 10 Quick Tips of what to do and when to do it.
• How to build a simple hurricane preparedness Kit.
• Food & First Aid, Basic Supplies, Home and even a Pet Preparation suggested check lists are in the guide and also available to download - Click HERE.
• Broward and Miami-Dade Evacuation Areas/Evacuation Shelters as well as Broward and Miami-Dade County emergency contact information.
• Evacuate or stay?
• Preparing your home, boat and a lot more!
This guide is a great starting point for anyone wishing to prepare ahead of time.
You can also download the preparation lists in the digital guide as well as other useful hurricane preparedness information by clicking HERE.
Make a plan now. Get ready & be safe.